¤Mysteria¤ Index du Forum

¤Mysteria¤ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Flooding near the Linq ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ¤Mysteria¤ Index du Forum -> Je Floode... Tu floode... Nous floodons ! -> Partie Flood.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Déc - 11:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: Flooding near the Linq ? Répondre en citant

Hello,
I just saw on my local news that Las Vegas was hit with heavy rains and local flooding. They said there was some flooding in back of Quad near the High Roller. I was wondering if anyone that's in L.V. now can comment with first hand information on whether there was any damage to the Linq area. I will be coming out in about 2 weeks and want to visit the stores and restaurants and am hoping they didn't get ant water damage.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:

https://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k7791746-Flooding_near_the_Linq-Las_Vegas_Nevada.html

Corporate Services Video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Déc - 11:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ¤Mysteria¤ Index du Forum -> Je Floode... Tu floode... Nous floodons ! -> Partie Flood. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange